What means Facility Management at Shell?
Real Estate delivers a competitive advantage to Shell through the application of leading-edge corporate real estate, corporate travel and business operations practices. Its strategic intent is to enable the Shell Businesses to deliver on their goals by creating safe, secure, cost effective, and productive environments that allow people to perform at their best.
Shell’s RE team of professionals has established a strong reputation for delivering portfolio strategies, commercial transactions, capital projects, facilities services, operations support and travel support to the various Shell businesses in all parts of the world. Therefore, Real Estate continues to seek the best talent from across Shell to meet these dynamic business needs.
Do you hold a Master’s degree in Real Estate, Civil Engineering, Commercial, Business Management or Facitilies Management? Apply before 30 April!
The Shell Real Estate Graduate Programme: a world of opportunities!
This role is part of our Shell Graduate Programme, a leadership development framework. Joining the programme you’ll work alongside the industry’s leading experts and visionaries.
This Real Estate / Facility management role allows for at least 2 planned rotations. When possible, these rotations are planned at the start of the programme but often also pending your needs and your development throughout the Real Estate Graduate Programme and for instance concern 1 rotations on a more generic role (Facility Management or portfolio management) and 1 rotation in a more specialised area. We also aim, where possible to have 1 period abroad. The Real Estate Graduate Programme offers flexibility, but also requires you to do a real job from day 1.
- Leadership development – you’ll have the opportunity to progress globally while developing and diversifying your role to meet your full potential
- Support – you’ll have a strong support network to help you succeed. Supervisors, coaches, mentors and professional experts will help you monitor and track your progress
- Social and Young Professional Events – Shell organises many professional events and there are also lots of social events, sports, etc.
Within Shell you’ll find a supportive work environment, working with teams across the globe. You’ll be encouraged to take an innovative approach, while developing your skills and technical capabilities.
What do we offer?
Your rewards and benefits include:
- The opportunity to work on global projects with external partners
- A structured development programme, highly valued across the industry
- Working for a globally recognized brand tackling globally significant challenges
- Generous financial rewards and benefits - in addition to a competitive starting salary, you are appreciated and rewarded with a performance-related remuneration depending on your job and location.
- Excellent flexibility and work-life balance
“People are passionate about what they do. I also like Shell’s dynamic work environment. You work together as a team with people from all different disciplines.” – Maria, Shell Graduate Programme.
Helping you prepare
We want you to be at your best when completing these assessments, so here are some top tips and some additional background information that may help you. Ace your application prep by reviewing our application tips.
As one of the most innovative companies in the world, we offer the chance to join our real estate teams taking this journey of discovery, pushing boundaries and exploring frontiers as we go.